Saturday, April 19, 2008

Antique Shopping in Ashe County??

I just wanted to share a personal experience about buying some antiques for my place in furnishing a new room. I spent quite a bit of time at Antiques on Main in West Jefferson, wandering around the store(s) and gazing at all the merchandise there. Of course, it's kind of an overload sometime, so many times I have to return and look again to see what I might have "missed" the first time around. But when I went to Antiques on Main, I found such friendly and helpful folks. And even now I can just stop in and see Woodie, the owner, and chat with him and/or his other local friends about our Ashe County, its history, or whatever. I don't have to buy anything! We have many businesses in Ashe County like that. Come visit us and see for yourself!!! Have a great week next week! Doc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home