Monday, May 19, 2008

When You Find A Good Professional, Keep 'Um!

Having lived in Ashe County a little less than two years, I have had my chance to run through the list of people who don't really understand the meaning of "showing up" and/or getting the job done. However, I now know some good folks who do show up and fix the plumbing or beautify the property or remodel your home, room, or deck. So, periodically, I want to share with my blog readers the names of some of those who have done the job and who do show up and take seriously the meaning of professional! I think it important!

Need landscaping done? Need someone to test your lawn and soil? Need someone to help you get your property ready for building? I have the man....Call Jason Roark, Gradescapes LLC at www.gradescapesllc.com or phone 1-828-406-9293. He'll do the job right! He's done a great job for me!

Have a great week!

Doc

1 Comments:

At February 8, 2010 at 9:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, please give us a list of these people who-show up and take the job seriously. We have been struggling now for about two years as well! We need some walls redone, painting,closing in under a house,flooring,a lawn service and someone that could change the look of a small carport. Your help would certainly be appreciated.
heathm@tds.net

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home